Photon Mono X Unboxing
Bring your vision to life
• 8.9″ 4K Monochrome LCD to achieve ultra-precision printing.
• Print size is 192mm×120mm×245mm, multiple models of the same size at one time.
• The max print speed is 60mm/h, about 3X faster than other resin 3d printers.
• Come with Anycubic APP, able to control the print operations remotely.
Think Big with 8.9″ Screen
Anycubic Photon Mono X is one of the very first products that adopted a large 8.9″ screen, which is 164% larger than Anycubic Photon’s 5.5″ screen, and 114% larger than Photon Mono’s 6.08″ in screen area.
For Freedom to Make
Anycubic Photon Mono X can print up to 9.6 x 7.6 x 4.7 in. / 24.5 x 19.2 x 12 cm at a time, similar to the size of 5L mineral water. A total of 190.9 oz. / 1.5 gal. /5.6 L build volume leaves more space for you to make for freedom.
Start Small with 4K Resolution
With 3840 x 2400 px resolution, Anycubic Photon Mono X’s 4K screen has a total number of over 9.2 million pixels, which is 122% higher than Anycubic Photon, Anycubic Photon Mono and its rivals’ 2K resolution screen. High resolution brings vivid details to your 3D models.
Protect What Matters
In order to better protect its premium screen, Anycubic Photon Mono X added a dedicated and replaceable anti-scratch film above the screen itself, making that expensive screen much durable than its rivals.
Print, One Step Ahead
With an impressive print speed at ≤ 2.4in. /hr. or 6cm/hr., Anycubic Photon Mono X can print a typical 4.7in. / 12cm model in 2 hours, which takes 4 hours less than Anycubic Photon’s 6hours, and 1hour less than its rivals’ 3 hours.
Powerful Light Matrix
40 bright LED lights are placed into a matrix to make up a powerful and parallel light source, so that Anycubic Photon Mono X can provide ≥ 90% light uniformity and ≤ 30735 lux power density to each layer, making fast printing possible.
Hight Light Transmittance
Anycubic Photon Mono X is equipped with an industry leading screen with 5% light transmittance, which is 150% higher than Anycubic Photon and its rivals’ 2%, High light transmittance makes quick forming possible.
Adjustable Power, Universal Compatibility
With 30% -100% light power regulation, Anycubic Photon Mono X supports not only ordinary 405nm UV resins, but also special resins, making is conpatible to moew materials and environments. In addition, adjusting the light power appropriately can extend the lifespan of both the screen and light significantly.
Free Software, No Monthly Fee
Slicing software is free of charge on basic functions, but expensive an advanced features. Thanks to its self-developed slicing software, Anycubic Photon Mono X without worrying about monthly fees.
• System : ANYCUBIC Photon Mono X
• Operation : 3.5 inch Touch Screen
• Software : ANYCUBIC Photon workshop
• Connectivity : USB, Wifi
• Technology: LCD-based SLA
• Light-source: high-quality filament（wavelength 405nm）
• XY Res.: 0.050mm 3840*2400（4K）
• Z Axis Res.: 0.01 ~ 0.15mm
• Layer Res.: 0.01 ~ 0.2mm
• Printing Speed: MAX 60mm/h
• Rated Power: 120W
• Physical Dimensions
• Printer Size : 270mm(L)*290mm(W)*475mm(H)
• Build Volume: 192mm(L）*120mm(W）*245mm（H）
• Package Size: 375*395*600mm
• Material: 405nm UV Resin
• Net Weight: ~11kg
• Gross Weight:~14kg