About this item
- WHAT’S INSIDE: Circulon hybrid clad stainless steel 1.5-quart saucepan with lid, 3-quart saucepan with lid, 8-quart stockpot with lid, 4-quart saute pan with helper handle and lid, 8.5-inch frying pan, 12.5-inch frying pan, 13-inch slotted turner, and a 13-inch solid scraping spoon
- THE BEST OF CLAD AND NONSTICK: At Circulon, we know cookware and we constantly push the limits. After 35 years of innovation, clad cookware takes the next step with Circulon SteelShield Clad Tri-Ply. Our stainless steel and nonstick hybrid surface means no more scrubbing steel, and no more scratched or flaking nonstick. All with exceptional results.
- WHAT IS STEELSHIELD: Circulon SteelShield pots and pans are the first to feature stainless steel circles raised above a premium nonstick finish for the most versatile and durable cookware surface yet. Use any kitchen spoon or spatula on hand to flip, fry, and even scrape the innovative SteelShield rings. On our frying pans, the rings extend up the side walls for even more surface protection. Metal utensils? Bring it on. To prove it, we even included a metal spatula and scraping spoon in the set.
- WHY COOK ON A HYBRID SURFACE? The elevated rings are there to protect the nonstick from scratches while also delivering a great sear. Paired with a splash of oil, you can finally get delicate foods like scallops to sear and release beautifully or perfectly crisp salmon skin with less sticking than other stainless steel pans.
- PRECISION AND DURABILITY: With ultra durable clad construction throughout the entire pan, Circulon SteelShield Clad Tri-Ply means unrivaled heat control and maximum durability. Plus, the pots and pans are easy enough to hand wash (you’ll thank us for the flat nonstick rivets!) or just throw them in the dishwasher.
- LOOK: Circulon performs beautifully and looks damn good doing it too. From our stunningly crafted and cleverly designed handles that actually stay cool, down to the steel rings that are unmistakably Circulon, you no longer have to choose style over function. Welcome to the next generation of clad cookware.